Wednesday 31 March 2010

Back again:-)

It's been some time since my last December post, and I would like to apologise for the silence caused at first by Christmas holidays, then by malfuctioning Windows which has resulted in my switching to Linux with the related necessity to learn new computer tricks and launching new programmes to handle the scanner and graphics programmes. We also had to overcome a chain of spring childhood diseases, so I was forced to actually abandon my hobby, which, fortunately, makes itself heard again with renewed force. Even if we are expecting a baby any day now, I hope to stay here again.

I've received a lot of fantastic covers and there are dozens of them waiting to be shown here, and to be sent too, especially to a few patient friends who have not heard from me for a long time (Latvia, Argentina...). There has been also a number of new Czech stamps which I will show here too.

Thank you for your support and continuing interest!

No comments: